28/08/2009

really. it's been 5 years



Thank you for those who visited shop last Saturday for our 5 year anniversary get together day.
Thank you for all of you who couldn't make it but send us celebration messages. It's really encouraging me to keep pedaling and carrying on.
5 years ago, I was (quite) young and just started this shop, can not believe once it was a vague dream has survived and grew into a business. I'm simply happy looking back all these years. (sorry I'm bit cheesy...)

It was lovely that lots of different group of friends were at shop. I finally managed to introduce Azusa to Ikuko, both ceramicist based in Clerkenwell.

We have printed a poster of manifesto, what we are all about. Please click on the photo to read. it's bit like we are introducing ourselves 5 years after we opened our door. But passing people are reading it and seems like making more sense of what we do. It's helping me to focus on direction, where we are going with Family Tree.

Thanks again for your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Leave us a comment